Safflower is a TGA (Therapeutic Good Administration) licensed compounding herbal pharmacy and assists and supports Chinese medicine practitioners worldwide with their herbal dispensing. Our business has been operating since 2009 in the Bass Coast Shire of Newhaven (Phillip Island).
In a team member, we are looking for the following characteristics:
- working diligently and accurately
- a genuine interest in herbal medicines
- working with minimal supervision
- reliable and punctual
- full training on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is provided
- well established communication skills
- good computer knowledge (email and word mainly)
- team orientated
- responsive and responsible
- Manage all activities relating to order processing and compounding of prescriptions in various dosage forms such as liquid extracts, granulated extracts and creams according to relevant SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Ensures adequate supplies of packaging materials are available for production.
- Ensures adequate supplies of starting materials are available for production.
- Follow hygiene and sanitisation guidelines.
- Manage all activities related to Dispatching Finished Products.
- Stock entry and management.
- Release of primary packaging.
- Calibration of scales.
- Specialised cleaning in the dispensing area.
Other job activities include:
- Answering telephone calls and customer service management
- Handling and managing emails
- Parcel dispatching at the local Post office
The dispensary operates from Monday to Friday and shifts are usually from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm. It is currently a permanent part-time position and would suit someone who has flexibility around the hours of operation and is local. The scope of this work requires to be done on the premises (no remote employment possible). The pay is based on the Pharmacy Award (plus superannuation) and that all sounds good, then we would love to meet you. Please provide us with a current resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us. Or if you have any questions, please call Brigitte or Lillian on 03 5956 7011.
Subfertility and infertility rates are high and according to the WHO, infertility affects millions of individuals and couples.
The skin is the largest human organ and acts as barrier to protect us from the environment or infections and it enables us to feel (heat, cold, touch, pain, or vibration). It also contributes to the immune system.
It doesn’t matter if acute Covid19 was treated successfully with complementary medicine or biomedicine, there is a chance that our patients could suffer from long Covid. Maybe there was little we could do in the acute phases when first Covid19 emerged, but now we can certainly assist our patients with is long Covid.
Covid19 is considered a SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus causing a multitude of signs and symptoms, depending on the individual’s constitution. Some patients are asymptomatic, and others die from the infection.
In this blog article, we would like to talk a more about autoimmune conditions and discuss some common illnesses such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), and diabetes. These might be common problems that your patient present with either as standalone or in combination with other diseases.
Share Us & Spread the Word
Quote of the week