We are an Australia-wide herbal dispensary service located in Phillip Island and offer a potential team member an interesting position in the complementary medicine industry.
Our facility is accredited by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) and licensed in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compounding of Chinese herbs. In our industry, we are well known as premium supplier of herbs and an outstanding service to professionals. We are committed not only to provide a workplace that is inspiring but also offers opportunity to be creative, grow and further develop as an individual.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a strong interest in complementary medicine and aspiration in developing more skills. The ideal candidate will master all Office applications and is a stickler for details whilst at the same time is motivated to assist us bringing the business to the next level.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities are:
- Administration and maintenance of GMP (Good Manufacturing Standards)
- Customer service (practitioner and patients)
- Coordinating and training of dispensing assistants
- Stock management of liquid extracts and granulated extracts and liaising with suppliers
- Liaise with Software developer (identifying, addressing and testing issues)
- Liaise with Australian customs, Australian quarantine and maintain import permits
- Manage primary and secondary packaging as well as general dispensary supplies
- Compounding orders and enter starting materials as back up for the dispensing assistants
- Ensure maintenance of dispensary equipment
- New product development
It’s a position that could potentially interest a pharmacy technician who wants to break away from the traditional pharmacy work and expand their knowledge and skills. It’s currently part-time (approximately 25 hours per week).
Why Should You Apply?
- Because our team work is inspiring and committed to grow together.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Great opportunities for on the-job-training.
- Growing industry.
If you are interested, we would love to meet you. Please provide us with a current resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us.