Safflower is a TGA (Therapeutic Good Administration) licensed compounding herbal pharmacy and assists and supports Chinese medicine practitioners around Australia with their herbal dispensing. Our business has been operating since 2009 in the Bass Coast Shire of Newhaven (Phillip Island).
Our team works closely with the Safflower Chinese Medicine clinic located next door to the dispensary.
In a team member, we are looking for the following characteristics:
- working diligently and accurately
- a genuine interest in herbal medicines
- working with minimal supervision
- reliable and punctual
- full training on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is provided
- well established communication skills
- good computer knowledge (email, excel and word and perhaps some social media experience)
- team orientated
- responsive and responsible
- Manage all activities relating to order processing and compounding of prescriptions in various dosage forms such as liquid extracts, granulated extracts and creams according to relevant SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Ensures adequate supplies of packaging materials are available for production.
- Ensures adequate supplies of starting materials are available for production.
- Follow hygiene and sanitization guidelines.
- Manage all activities related to Dispatching Finished Products.
- Stock entry and management.
- Release of primary packaging.
Operating hours are:
The dispensary operates from Monday 8.30 – Friday 4.30pm and shifts (part time) are available during this time.
Other job activities include:
- Answering telephone calls and customer service management
- Handling and managing emails
- Parcel dispatching at local Post office
- Supplier management
- Assistance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) documentation
- Full training is provided
- Annual performance appraisal conducted, based on key result areas
- Casual position leading to a permanent part time position
- monthly pay plus superannuation
We would love to meet you, if you are interested in this position, please provide us with a current resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us, what are your skills that contribute to our team spirit and why do you think, we should work with you.